- If your child develops symptoms of COVID-19, you should call the school as soon as possible on: 0121 464 1810
- All other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days.
- The 14-day period starts from the day when the first person in the house became ill.
- Household members should not go to work, school or public areas and exercise should be taken within the home.
- Household members staying at home for 14 days will greatly reduce the overall amount of infection the household could pass on to others in the community
The most common symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
If your child or anyone in the household does develop symptoms, you can seek advice from NHS 111 at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ or by phoning 111.